Wednesday, August 26, 2009

final project saye.

sekarang sudah semester 7.

firstly. the important thing is my final year project. saye fikir beberapa project yang saye nak sangat buat.

1) mahu buat bug yang boleh gerak-gerak ke sana sini. dan pijak pun tak mati. that bug have sensor that can detect temperature, movement, air quality, and land condition.

2) detector. its small like chips. and can put to any items and controlled by handphone. i got this idea because im always forget where i put my jacket, shoes, watch and etc. so i can use this chips to find where my lost items.

Lastly, i choose the project that suggest from my supervisor. (TRACKING OBJECT USING WEBCAM). and this project more to software. saye hanya perlu beli webcam and lappy. i already have my own lappy. so need to buy webcam from microsoft. hahahaha....i got the idea. i dont know how to do it. everything not easy as we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment